CC™ VideoSpective
Thursday
British Royal family refused to employ people from racial and ethnic minorities
![]() |
| WPA POOL/GETTY IMAGES |
To this day it is impossible for women or people of ethnic minorities to seek legal action due to discrimination they have faced working for the royal household.
Buckingham Palace had banned the appointment of "colored immigrants or foreigners" from serving in clerical roles in the royal household until at least the late 1960s, according to newly discovered documents from the National Archives.
The documents were obtained by The Guardian as part of their ongoing investigation into how the royal family have used an outdated procedure known as the Queen's Consent in order to influence British law.
The documents reveal that although immigrants and people of ethnic minorities were permitted to work in the royal family's staff as domestic servants, in 1968 the Queen's chief financial manager said that "it was not, in fact, the practice to appoint colored immigrants or foreigners" to cleric roles in the royal household.
The documents do not indicate when this practice ended, and royal household records only indicate the racial and ethnic background of staff from the 1990s onwards, making it impossible to know when they repealed this rule.
Buckingham Palace refused to answer questions about the ban and when it had officially been repealed when questioned on the matter by The Guardian.
Due to the Queen's Consent procedure, the Queen is personally exempt from following equality laws which were put into place in the 1970. To this day the exemption makes it impossible for women or people of ethnic minorities to seek legal action due to discrimination they have faced working for the royal household.
The royal family has been under scrutiny for racism and discrimination in recent years due to an interview with Oprah in which Meghan Markle revealed that she had struggled with her mental health during her time in the royal family, and alleged that when she was pregnant with her son Archie, an unnamed member of the royal family had expressed worry about the color of her unborn child's skin.
Tuesday
How Britain Started The Arab-Israeli Conflict
CC™ VideoSpective
Monday
Stop Managing, Start Leading - Hamza Khan
CC™ Editor's VideoSpective
Thursday
Tuesday
China Tells Citizens To Flee Iran, Israel Amid Rising Conflict
CC™ PersPective
The Chinese government on Tuesday called on its citizens in Iran to leave the country “as soon as possible” as conflict between Iran and Israel escalated.
“The Chinese Embassy in Iran has coordinated with the Iranian side to facilitate outbound travel and reminds Chinese citizens currently in Iran to leave as soon as possible,” the Embassy said in an online post.
China also accused United States President Donald Trump of “pouring oil on the flames” after the US leader called on Tehran’s residents to “immediately evacuate.”
Following decades of hostility and a prolonged shadow war, Israel last week launched a surprise aerial campaign against targets across Iran, alleging it was acting to thwart Iran’s nuclear ambitions, a claim Iran strongly denied.
The escalation has raised fears of a broader conflict, prompting Trump to asked Iran to head back to the negotiating table after Israeli attacks disrupted ongoing nuclear talks.
Trump further issued an extraordinary warning on his Truth Social platform, stating: “Everyone should immediately evacuate Tehran!”
In response, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Guo Jiakun said, “Fanning the flames, pouring oil, making threats and mounting pressure will not help de-escalate the situation, but will only intensify and broaden the conflict.
“The Chinese side calls on all relevant parties, especially those with special influence over Israel, to shoulder their responsibilities, take immediate measures to ease tensions, and avoid further escalation.”
On Tuesday, China’s Embassy in Israel also urged its nationals to leave the country “as soon as possible.”
“The Chinese mission in Israel reminds Chinese nationals to leave the country as soon as possible via land borders, provided their safety can be guaranteed,” the embassy said in a WeChat statement.
“It is recommended to depart in the direction of Jordan.”
The embassy described the conflict as “continuing to escalate.”
“Civilian infrastructure has sustained heavy damage, civilian casualties are on the rise, and the security situation is becoming more serious,” it said.
Monday
Fulani terrorists continue their ethnic cleansing orgy as the Nigerian government, the Sultan of Sokoto and Fulani Emirs stay silent
CC™ PersPective
By Bolaji Adedeji
As has become the norm, immense fear and anxiety has gripped residents of Tse Yange, a predominantly Tiv community in Obi Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, after suspected herdsmen launched deadly attacks over the weekend.
According to eyewitness accounts, the attackers rode into the village on motorbikes under the cover of darkness and unleashed terror and destruction, killing the village head and abducting an undisclosed number of residents.
Locals told CC™ News that the coordinated attacks lasted well into the late hours of Monday, leaving many injured and forcing several families to flee their homes in fear.
“They came heavily armed with military weapons and started shooting sporadically. It was like a war zone. We had to run into the bush for safety,” a resident said.
At the time of filing this report, the exact number of those killed, abducted or injured remains unknown, as security operatives and community members are still conducting headcounts amidst rescue efforts.
The Nasarawa State Police Command has yet to issue an official statement on the incident.
CC™ News reports that this is coming few hours after another group of Fulani terrorists from Nasarawa State attacked Yeletawa in Benue State, killing over 100 people and destroying houses.
Sunday
Southern Mexico Mayor shot dead in her office
CC™ PersPective
A mayor in southern Mexico was shot dead in her office on Sunday, in yet another deadly attack targeting local officials in the country.
According to police, four armed men on motorcycles stormed the town hall of San Mateo Piñas, located in the state of Oaxaca.
After threatening security officers at the entrance, the attackers entered the building and opened fire inside the office of Mayor Lilia García, killing her and another municipal official, Eli García.
Two municipal police officers were also injured in the attack.
“There can be no impunity for this act,” Oaxaca Governor Salomón Jara said on social media, condemning the violence.
The state prosecutor’s office confirmed it has launched an investigation into the attack, and both military and federal agents have been deployed to the area.
The killing is the latest in a series of violent attacks on local politicians across Mexico, particularly in regions where powerful drug trafficking groups operate.
The violence has not spared the capital, with two associates of Mexico City Mayor Clara Brugada murdered in public last month.
Since 2006, criminal violence, mostly linked to drug cartels, has claimed around 480,000 lives across Mexico. More than 120,000 people remain missing.
Saturday
As Usual Israel Can’t Fight Alone - Officially Asks US To Join The War With Iran
CC™ PersPective
Israel has officially requested its ally, the United States of America, to join in its ongoing escalation of war against Iran.
Spectacular Index disclosed this on its X account on Saturday.
“Israel officially requests the US join the ongoing campaign against Iran,” the media wrote on X.
This development comes as the conflict in the Middle East between Israel and Iran has intensified over the past 48 hours.
On Friday, Iran fired ballistic missiles targeting major cities in Israel in retaliation for Israel Defence Forces, IDF, attacks on its nuclear site.
Meanwhile, reports have emerged that Israel has launched a retaliatory strike on Tehran, threatening to ‘burn down’ the city.
Earlier, the Times of Israel reported that US President Donald Trump recently told Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US would consider striking Iran’s underground Fordo nuclear facility if such a move became necessary to prevent Tehran from acquiring a nuclear weapon.
DAILY POST




